Children's Services Social Worker - Tameside - 00040EBD1
Acre St, Denton, Manchester M34 2AE, UK
This is an exciting opportunity to come and work for Tameside Children’s Services
We are looking for social workers to join our Neighbourhood Teams and we are currently offering excellent rates of pay of up to £35 per hour dependant on experience.
It’s an exciting time to come and work for us as you will be joining the team at a time of transformation and great investment into services for children and social work practice.
You will take the lead on championing the voice of children. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team and your work will include undertaking assessments, direct work with children and families, Court work and formulating and implementing SMART plans.
Here’s what one of our current Social Workers says about working in our Service
“I have found that my colleagues at Tameside are kind, caring and passionate about the work they do, and the management are knowledgeable, approachable and very supportive.”
We are offering many benefits such as manageable caseloads, flexible/agile working, a stable and permanent workforce and free parking
Our permanent management group strive for good practice and are committed to ensuring social workers are valued through regular supervision and training.
If you are committed and would like to be part of our journey we really want to hear from you
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**