Adult Services Senior Support Worker - Dudley
Brierley Hill DY5 1RU, UK
To take delegated responsibility to arrange a service within a Care Team to support people at home with their daily living activities. • To support the development and implementation of a service providing the relevant pathway as requested by the Assessor. • As part of a senior team to support and develop an Urgent Care service in order to meet the requirements of service initiatives and developments. Must have knowledge of Domiciliary care provision to include completing rotas, supporting Care staff with duty and emergency situations. This will be working in an office environment and will include some working from home. Hours will be 37 per week on a rota basis to include weekends and all Bank Holidays throughout the year. Must hold a current Driving Licence and have access to own vehicle.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**