Adults Residential Care and Support worker, Malton
Old Malton Road, Malton, United Kingdom
** Disclaimer ** Please be advised that Ashfield Care Home has covid contact beds ** Requirement for 3 care and support workers, 2 to cover day shifts and 1 to cover night shifts. Day shifts will be 7.30 am to 19.30pm and nigh shifts will be 19.30pm-7.30am. Required until 31st March Our client has 3 covid contact beds. The agency workers will be required to work in the Malton area, which is classed as a covid contact area. The people being supported will have been on the same ward as someone who tested positive, but has themselves tested negative. Full PPE provided and agency worker to be part of lateral flow testing and eventually PCR testing.
What's on offer for the Care Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Relevant Experience
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**