Social Worker - Team Manager (Childrens)
Huyton, Liverpool L36 9YU, UK
The post-holder will play a role in monitoring performance management systems, delivering, developing and improving services, identifying savings and generating efficiencies. The post-holder will contribute to ensuring the Council fulfils its’ obligation to undertake an annual review of service users aged 0-25 in receipt of care and support services through Education Health and Care Plans and 0-18 years olds open to Social Care CWD Team. The post-holder will be responsible for the following teams within the Inclusion Service Area; SEND Team, and the Children with Disabilities Team. Providing direct line management to the respective team managers under scope and contributing and developing business plans for wholescale improvement. The post-holder will work collaboratively with health and adult social care to explore and establish creative ways of delivering a 0-25 SEND offer for the local area. The post-holder will work with the Head of Service to contribute towards improvement in Knowsley and well as being a key officer within the SEND Implementation Plan.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**