Adults Community Hospital Discharge Social Worker - Wigan #0003FA7F1
Wigan WN3 4HH, UK
Social worker required to work within the Better at Home team (hospital discharge) which is an integrated team based in the community. Candidates must have proven experience of Care Act assessments, arranging support upon discharge, preferably have hospital discharge experience. Candidates must have a good level of knowledge and experience in the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and its principles and provisions.
Candidates must have good communication skills, Good recording skills and must be willing to work weekends and out of hours if required.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**