Business Support Lead Level 1 - Manchester Central #0003F71E1
Manchester M60 2LA, UK
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive, high quality, customer focused, flexible and timely business support to the Control Room based in Town Hall Extension.
You will deal efficiently and courteously with tact and diplomacy, to all queries and correspondence, both written and verbal from a wide range of internal and external customers and completing all documentation and correspondence accurately and to a high standard in line with procedures and within agreed timescales.
Therefore excellent customer service skills are required. You will need personal resilience to be able to effectively deal with queries and correspondence. The work in the Control Room moves and changes at pace so ability to work under pressure with constant change is required.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing systems to track work and people through the system and providing financial support via SAP.
You should have excellent keyboard and typing skills with a high level of speed and accuracy. You will be required to input and retrieve information and data from different IT packages including Excel so excellent IT skills in Excel is a must.
The candidate must be flexible, professional, be willing to learn. You must have experience in Business Support.
The role of the control room is to provide a single system view of flow across the health and care. This includes:
a) Expediting discharge of patients/citizens through working with the relevant hospital, social care team and care provider to facilitate putting timely community-based care and support arrangements in place
b) Supporting flow across community capacity, ensuring effective and timely based health and social care, supporting step up and step down arrangements, linked closely with the Manchester Community Response integrated teams. – eg flow out of intermediate care beds and also when packages of care are required following a period of reablement.
c) Working with the care market to ensure capacity
The role will support the Control room with the flow and recording of information, management of the inbox and the discharge pathway. The Control room is critical in response to supporting the system under Covid and currently based in room 4003, Town Hall Extension.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Multi agency minute taking.
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- DBS desired (Not essential for all roles)
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**