Reablement Community Care Worker - Warrington - #0003FF801
Warrington WA4 6QR, UK
Warrington Integrated intermediate care and reablement team are based at Irwell Rod in Warrington. The service consists of Social workers, Community care workers, OTs, Physios, Therapy assistants, and the Intermediate care at home team (carers).
The services provides a therapeutic rehab and assessment service to the residents of Warrington. We work closely with the Hospital to facilitate safe discharges, and we work with individuals in the community whom require support to remain at home whilst increasing their independence.
The services is increasing, and as we develop to provide support to more residents of Warrington, we are looking for a Community care worker to join the assessment side of the service. The CCW will have experience of carrying out Care Act compliant assessments, and a knowledge and understanding of the MCA. They will hold a case load, and will assess service users for their longer term care needs to enable them to progress off the service in a timely manner.
Due to the covid pandemic, at present we are working remotely, however we are continuing to carry out face to face assessments when necessary. PPE will be provided. Contract till end of May 2021 with potential to be extended or made perm.
What's on offer for the Care Worker
- Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Health, Social Care or equivalent.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS
- At least 2-3 references from previous employers.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**