Childrens Senior Practitioner - Oxford #5162629
Between Towns Rd, Oxford OX4 3LX, UK
Family Solutions Plus comprises of locality-based, multi-disciplinary teams of professionals including specialist adult practitioners, working together to support children and their families. Our new teams bring together Social Workers, Children’s Practitioners, and adult mental health, substance misuse and domestic abuse workers to work collaboratively to achieve best outcomes for children and families.
Motivational interviewing is at the heart of our new model; we are committed to engaging families using a strength-based, solution-focused approach. Our practice model will use a single structured ‘workbook’ approach to assess parents’ capacity for change, reducing the volume of recording for social workers. All practitioners will participate in regular group supervision led by managers, so that risk is assessed, tackled and owned collectively.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**