Children's Safeguarding & Assessment Social Worker - Hartlepool - #1003818112068942
8 Victoria Road, Hartlepool, United Kingdom
Children's Safe Guarding & Assessment Social Worker - Hartlepool - #1003818112068942
Social Worker required for the Safeguarding and Assessment Teams, 37 hours, for approximately 5 months. Combined remote and office based working, a rota is in place and the arrangements can be discussed in more detail with the service manager.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**