Employment Links Partnership Advisor - Rochdale - #0003C4711
Drake Street, Rochdale, United Kingdom
Employment Link Partnership Adviser is responsible for:
- Working on performance driven contracts, targeted to supporting people into work
- Working to quality and compliance standards as detailed by funding bodies
- Dealing with individuals who may have multiple problems, including vulnerable people
- Work in partnership with a variety of agencies to provide the best support to customers
- Act as a “key worker” to empower individuals, prioritise their goals using action plans
- Include other progress measures to move the customer forward i.e. training courses
- Manage and update information resources/systems in line with guidelines
- Participate in training, meetings, share best practice/good case studies when needed
- Able to travel if required around the borough in order to support customers with any barriers
- Work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve KPI’s in a target driven environment
• Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
• Working on initial 3 month contract with view to extension
• Candidates would have to pass 5 year previous history/reference check
• Successful candidates need a Basic DBS check within first month of start date
• People from Recruitment, Job Coaching or Career Advice roles are preferred
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- DBS desired (Not essential for all roles)
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**