Children's Disability Social Worker - Tameside - #0003E87E1
Gardenfold Way, Manchester, M43 7XU, United Kingdom
We need an experienced SW to work in the Children's Disability Team. It is more crucial that the experience is in the ability to assess, plan, challenge etc to ensure all areas of safeguarding as the disability elements can be learnt. Clearly someone with both general safeguarding SW and disability experience will be offered a priority interview
Supportive Management Structure
Flexible working in Covid, including some working from home
2 early finishes
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**