Access Team (Adults) Social Worker - Bradford #5160910
Bradford BD1 1HX, UK
My Bradford based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their Access team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Adult Social Work Team.
Screening adult social care referrals using a strength based approach. Making recommendations which support formal and formal carers, increase independence and where necessary complete assessments for care packages.
Being aware of safeguarding issues and being able to respond appropriately
Working collaboratively with other social care partners, SW, OT and health colleagues. Being a point of contact for workers in the team to offer advice and support around cases
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**