Multi Disciplinary Team Social Worker (10 month contract - WFH) - #0003F3381
1 Hempshaw Lane, Stockport, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Social Worker to join our multi- disciplinary team at the Front Door.
This is a 10 month contract - working from home and visits to service users .
You will work with people presenting due to substance/ alcohol misuse who are experiencing or at risk of self-neglect and /or exploitation and at risk of harm.
This is an expansion of an established VIP project, working with the Recovery Coordinators from Change Grow Live, Public Health and the Adult Social Care Front Door.
As an experienced Social Worker you will chair Team Around the Adult meetings, carry out Care Act assessments, multi-agency risk assessment, safeguarding investigations, and work with service users, carers and colleagues to agree the best pathway with individuals.
You will be joining a service area where strong collaborative relationships already exists between partners such as Public Health, Stockport Homes, the Police and Community Services.
You will have an interest in working with this client group, enjoy networking and multi-agency working, be confident in working with people living with risk and be flexible, resilient and adaptable. As a team member, you will have autonomy to shape, develop and evaluate the service.
The Social Work Team Manager will provide you with regular supervision alongside peer support as part of the Front Door Team.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**