Adult's Assessments & Intervention Social Worker - Darlington - #6371711929041
Darlington DL3 6JX, UK
Vacancy within to be filled as soon as possible in Ongoing Assessment and Intervention Team based at Central House in Darlington.
There is the option of agile working due the COVID 19 situation, however it would be useful for the person to be able to complete essential home visits if needed.
The team provides ongoing Social work assessment, support planning and interventions for adults aged 18&43; with a range of complex needs in the Darlington area. The team works proactively with service users, their families, carers and other relevant professionals to maximise independence through a comprehensive strengths-based approach to assessment and support planning.
The dynamic, fast paced nature of the Team is underpinned by a strong commitment to the principles underpinning The Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**