Children's Senior Practitioner (Qualified) - Durham - #7600612036179
Durham, DH1, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an agency social work vacancy within the Crook / Barnard Castle Families First Team. This is based in Crook, County Durham. We are looking for an experienced senior social worker, with experience of working cases at all levels including children in need, children in need of protection and children in our care, as well as experience of care proceedings and private law work. Please also see the attached job description for the role.
Due to COVID there is a combination of both home working and office working; we currently have a small number of our buildings open and have created small 'bubbles' for our staff so they can work safely in offices on a rota system, should they wish to. We are committed to staff safety and staff are completing a mixture of virtual, doorstep and home visits, based on risk and using the correct PPE when needed. The role is for a full time post, 37 hours a week, the local authority uses the Liquid Logic Children's Integrated System.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**