Child Protection Social Worker - Bolton #0003EC501
Bolton BL2 2JW, UK
Social Worker with at least 3 years experience required for Safeguarding Childrens team. Must have knowledge of
- Child Protection and CIN
- ReportsWorking within statutory deadlines, etc within a Safeguarding Team
Full time post working 37 hours per week. Free on site parking at office base.
Please see attached JD/PS for list of full duties
Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits to meet the needs of the service
Candidates need to be able to undertake duty and home visits. Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill. Depending on experience successful candidates will be allocated across the SG teams and service
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**