Reablement Team Social Worker - Warrington - # 0003ED361
Warrington WA4 6QR, UK
Warrington Integrated intermediate care and reablement team require a qualified social worker.
You will join a very large and busy multi-disciplinary team who provide support to a wide range of service users in the Warrington area.
The team consists of OTs, Physios, Therapy assistants, Community care workers and Social workers.
The team supports discharges from the hospital, and also works to prevent admissions to hospital and 24hr care.
You will have excellent assessment skills, as you will be required to work quickly within the time scales of the service, to assess and identify and commission ongoing long term care provision.
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively in a busy multi-disciplinary team. You will have sound knowledge and of legislation and be able to apply this in the day to day assessment and care planning. You will also need to have sound understanding of safeguarding processes.
You will need to be proficient at computer systems - WBC uses the Mosaic system for case management recording.
The team is very busy, and faces added pressures and challenges at present due to the Covid pandemic. You will work with families and service users, and other professionals under the added pressures this brings whilst, remaining person centred, and carrying out strength based assessments.
Regular supervisions are provided (currently remotely)
Regular team 'touch base' sessions held remotely with the team.
IT/Phone will be provided.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**