Hospital Discharge - Social Worker (Level 3) - Warrington - # 0003E8B01
Lovely Lane, Warrington, United Kingdom
Integrated hospital discharge team requires an experienced social worker.
It is a busy team assessing Warrington residents in Warrington Hospital and other surrounding hospitals in the North West.
The candidate should be able to work in a fast paced team, and have the ability to work effectively within a MDT setting.
The successful candidate will undertake assessments under the Care Act and use other legislation such as Capacity Act etc. To facilitate a safe and timely discharge for the client.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**