Youth Justice Probation Officer [MCC] #3DAC41
United Kingdom || Manchester || ||
Our Children’s Services, recently praised by Ofsted for its strong improvement journey, is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Probation Officer who can contribute to the services’ development towards delivering excellent services.
The Manchester Youth Justice Service is an exciting and innovative service that consists of a team of friendly dedicated, caring and hard-working professionals who support and supervise children and young people in the criminal justice service. Workers provide services for the Magistrates and Crown Courts including providing assessments, Pre-sentence Reports and advice and training for sentencers. The service focuses on prevention of re-offending through building trusted relationships with young people in order to help them achieve their aspirations. The Youth Justice Service is committed to building safe, happy, healthy & successful futures for our children and young people and delivers excellent outcomes.
To continue our improvement journey and ensure we deliver the commitments made to children and young people of Manchester, the Youth Justice Service needs consistently high quality practitioners and managers. We would welcome you joining us on our journey to building safe, happy, healthy and successful futures for our children and young people.
Manchester Youth Justice is looking for a qualified, experienced Probation Officer who has experience of working in a Youth Justice setting with children and young people aged 10-18 who are on the edge of or are within the criminal justice system.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**