Family Support Worker - Darlington - #6375612010828
Darlington DL1 5QT, UK
This role is for a Reunification Family Support Worker. The role will be working with children who are Looked After by the LA and assessments are being completed to ascertain whether a rehabilitation plan is suitable? and also supporting those who have been rehabilitated home to their parents care. The role will include transport to and from school, family intervention work, parenting support and direct with both children and their families.
2 vacancies for 18.5 hours which will be flexible and include some out of working normal hours work.
You must have:
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**