Part time - Adoption Recruitment Officer (Welsh Speaking with DBS) - Wrexham #RQ409087
13 Albert Street, Wrexham, LL13 8NT, United Kingdom
We are looking to appoint a committed and caring professional as a RECRUITMENT OFFICER (Welsh speaker) for North Wales Adoption Service.
22.5 hours/week temporary position (covering extended leave) End of contract on 31st December 2021 T
his is a rewarding role, which requires the candidate to have a good understanding in working with children looked after and prospective adopters. The role will involve working closely with the multidisciplinary professionals within the North Wales Adoption Service and directly with prospective adopters supporting them to learn more about adoption, start thinking about the benefits and the challenges involved and to decide whether adoption is right for them.
You need relevant qualifications either QCF or NVQ3 in Health and Social Care (Child Care) or other relevant Child Care qualifications, good IT skills, clear DBS, valid driving licence, car with full business and comprehensive insurance is a requirement for this position too.
Working Hours: core hours are 9 am to 5 pm however we need some flexibility outside these hours to meet needs of the children and families we are involved with. The team is very supportive - has a service manager, three operational managers, social workers, training officer, therapeutic family support workers and business administrators, because we feel it is important to take a multi-disciplinary approach to support children who need a forever loving home and family and prospective adopters wo are to receive the best services The team is located in Lambpit Street, however we work agile.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**