HRD Business Partner - Sunderland - # LBGWHRDGR8
7 Ranson Street, Sunderland, United Kingdom
We are recruiting for a HRD Business Partner for our Sunderland client - this is a contract 2-3 month contract with potential to be extended or even made permanent - excellent opportunity!
You Must Have:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in HR role.
- CIPD qualified or working towards such.
- Experience of working in a generalist HR role in a busy and demanding HR team.
- Thorough understanding of HR practices and employment law.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to persuade and establish credibility with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present information logically and clearly.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, as well as HR databases.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to respond to unexpected changes and adopt a flexible approach.
- Ability to interpret policies, terms and conditions and analyse - situations.
- Ability to travel to meet the requirements of the role.
- Ability to carry out the role on a remote basis.