Discharge Pathway Social Worker - Blackpool - #0003DF041
Blackpool FY1 3AH, UK
Our Blackpool client are currently looking for 2 Agency Social Workers to assist in their Discharge pathways from Acute/A&E settings.
You will need to be experienced in hospital work and able to manage stressful situations.
Respond appropriately to crisis situations and ensure person centered approaches are central to you work. You will be a part of a large MDT, have support from experienced managers and there is an expectation of some weekend working. if you feel you have the Social Work skills to support this role please consider an application.
- Post experience in Social Work
- SWE Registered
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**