Brokerage Relationship Assistant - Rochdale - #0003917E1
Bury BL9 7TD, UK
The Brokerage Assistant has a key role to play in ensuring the Council undertakes effective placement of people within commissioned domiciliary care services, evidences transparency, value for money and commissions high quality services on behalf of the citizens of Bury. The key objectives of the post are;
• To provide service brokerage, matching services to the needs of customers with an assessed social care need
• To deal with queries, issues and complaints relating to services supporting people in their own homes (domiciliary care)
• To contribute to the quality assurance of social care providers
• To maintain databases using standard IT packages
• To provide advice and support to Council Officers and Providers
• To develop positive relationships with providers.
• To reconcile, audit and monitor charges for contracted services.
A must have:
A professional qualification or NVQ level 2, or above, or equivalent, in a relevant area. (E.g. CIPS, Procurement, Social Care, Support, Health, Administration, IT) is required as is experience of working in an office environment as part of a team, and experience of building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of people including customers, relatives, carers and providers.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**