Children's Social Worker - Bootle #RQ408776
Trinity Road, Liverpool, United Kingdom
My Bootle (Sefton) based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Childrens Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Childrens Social Work Team.
Experienced practitioner with considerable experience in the field expected to undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks. Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention. Expected to oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required. Required to give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**