Adults Social Worker - North Lincs #5159416
Brigg DN20 8XB, UK
My Brigg (North Lincs) based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Adult Social Work Team.
You will need to hold a Social Work qualification and you must also hold a current registration with Social Work England.
You should be able to demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional development and work as part of a dynamic team, with shared learning from and contributing to the development of others. You will be a highly motivated social worker with experience of undertaking assessments, support planning, commissioning, and safeguarding. You will preferably have a detailed knowledge of adult care and its underpinning legislation. You will need to provide person centred, strength-based assessments and care plans which focus on maintaining independence. You will need to be able to work autonomously and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills. You will need to have effective communication and organisation skills as well as the skills in negotiation and use of IT systems.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**