Housing Options Advisor 0003CE181
United Kingdom || Oldham || || OL1 1NL
The key requirements of the role is to:
To fully assess applications to the Council’s Housing Register.
This includes identifying eligibility for the Council’s Housing Register and Disabled Persons Register, identifying reasonable preference and send communications out to customers informing them of the outcome of their application.
Input customer details onto the Housing Register and Disabled Persons Register.
Offering advice on Housing Options related queries which include the housing registration process, applying for a home, prospects advice and other housing options such as direct exchange and private rented.
Produce information in different formats, including letters, reports, charts, maps and tables, and undertake mail-merges, using branded templates where applicable.
Enter data into systems, including checks for completeness and correctness of information before inputting.
Whilst initially undergoing training the successful applicant will be office based complying with COVID regulations. Once training is completed to a satisfactory standard the successful applicant will be working from home linking in with the wider team via MS Teams. Equipment will be provided.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**