Adult's Social Worker - Warrington - #0003DBE01
Academy Way, Warrington, United Kingdom
Exciting opportunity for two full time experienced Social Workers to work in Adult Social Care to support the Assessment and Care management Teams across First Response and Community Teams.
The focus will be to undertake Care Act Assessments to support people to remain at home as independently as possible, taking a strength based approach. It is important for the successful candidate to have experience with undertaking Care Act Assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments, and Best Interest. They need to be legally literate, with excellent understanding of the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act.
The candidate needs to be able to adapt to new computer systems quickly, Warrington use Mosaic, past experience using this or a similar system is important.
It is essential for the successful candidates to have excellent communication skills, verbally and written, to work as part of a team but also autonomously.
Social Workers undertake face to face visits when required with the use of PPE.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**