Childrens Social Care - Social Worker Manager - Stockton - 5144711973606
Tedder Avenue, Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated social work qualified Deputy Team Managers for our Fieldwork Teams who will be committed to providing good outcomes for children and young people.
Applicants must already have the skills and ability to manage a reduced caseload and support the Team Manager to lead a team of Social Workers and be confident in assessing and managing situations where there are child protection issues and high levels of need.
We offer a package of support to help with the demands of the day to day job include IT access to allow staff to work from home.
We also offer a range of employee benefits including:
• Flexible working hours
• Free on-site office car parking at Stirling House where the successful applicant will be based.
• Additional annual leave purchase scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme to automatically save on tax and National Insurance
• Free Tees Active Leisure Card giving discounts on leisure activities
• Bus and train discounts
• Car lease scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
We also offer a supportive team environment, continuous professional development and regular supervision and annual appraisal.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**