Adult Social Worker - Oldham - #0003DA361
Oldham OL1 1NL, UK
We are looking at recruiting 2 experienced Adults social workers to join the adult care service in Oldham to undertaken Covid 19 reviews and support our community cluster teams.
You will need to be registered with SW England and have experience in adult social care, undertaking care act assessments adopting a strengths base approach. The placement is until March 31st 2021 and we are wanting you to start as soon as possible.
Due to Covid 19restritions you would be based at home but will have to undertake some visits with-in the community, full risk assessments and PPE will be undertaken.
Interviews will be via Microsoft Teams.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**