Adult's Mental Health Social Worker - Berwick-upon-Tweed - #1003799511957926
15 The Drive, Erith, DA8 1ED, United Kingdom
North Mental Health team are looking for 1 qualified social workers with experience of working with clients with enduring mental health issues.
You must have at least two years post qualifying experience, be registered with Social Work England and hold a professional social work qualification. You also need to have undertaken and successfully completed your ASYE.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work autonomously managing a highly complex caseload and prioritise tasks within their specialism. To assess and manage complex risk, undertake direct work with service users and carers in order to protect them and others.
As you work to provide a comprehensive assessment, you will benefit from a good balance of autonomy and support. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your caseload but will have support from the Team Manager. The team are based in Blyth.
It is essential that you have a clear understanding of the Care Act, Mental Health Act and the Local Authorities statutory duties. We are committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**