Senior Children's Social Worker - St Helens #RQ407720
Saint Helens WA9 1LD, UK
My St Helens based client is currently looking for an experienced, Senior Social Worker to work in their duty team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Childrens Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Childrens Social Work Team.
Social worker will be required to be part of a duty team receiving work from MASH, completing timely children and family assessments, working with children and families leading on support plans and working directly with children, their families and professional groups. Social will be experienced in managing section 47 enquiries and managing professional groups, and leading on meetings for care planning for children. Social worker will be responsible to the team manager and will be working within a team of 6 social workers.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *