Young Person Support Worker #12287815
Darnall Road, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading Provider of care to children and young people in the Sheffield area and they are currently recruiting for Support Worker's on a temp to perm basis.
This is supporting Care Leavers aged between 15-18, you will be helping to increase their independence skills.
It is essential that you have experience of working within a similar setting and preferably have completed NVQ3 Children & Young People Workforce or a similar qualification within this sector.
- To work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary professionals all working for the benefit of our service users.
- Ensure that daily support is safe, consistent, planned, reliable and on-time.
- Always uphold high quality standards of person centered care and support.
What We Want From You
- Promote equal opportunities and the well-being of our Young People
- Establish good relationships with our Young People and team members
- Manage conflict with positive outcomes
- Motivate and empower independence
- Manage time and schedules effectively
- Follow company policies and procedures
- We adopt a strong safeguarding culture of openness and honesty to best protect our Service Users and Employees.
- Can comply with our Safer Recruitment Policy to ensure the highest level of Safeguarding for our Service Users.
- Sleepover shifts will be required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour