Adults Mental Health Social Worker - Lancashire - #0003D6861
Manchester M60 2LA, UK
The successful candidate will:
Be able to go on outreach and support any safeguarding assessments.
Conduct capacity assessments.
Undertake preventative work so if a citizen is not at the threshold currently, support the team to work with the citizen to ensure that they don’t reach that threshold.
Support with referrals to Approved Mental Health Practitioners to determine if a citizen has or hasn’t got capacity.
Support the team with linkages into Social Work to improve practice and outcomes for citizens.
Enjoy being outdoors, it requires significant daily outreach and can sometimes include being on your feet for over 25 hours per week, in all weather conditions.
Undertaking risk assessment, mental health examinations, capacity assessment, sign posting, and advice and guidance.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**