Childrens Safeguarding Social Worker, Selby #RQ407275
Selby YO8, UK
My Selby based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their safeguarding team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Childrens Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Childrens Social Work Team.
3 Candidates are required. Minimum 2 yrs post qualified experience Selby area or surrounding Social work england registered Knowledge of signs of safety Flexible and responsive for visits in Selby area occasionally Agency workers still to work from home Average caseloads are around 24, and successful candidates will be expected to hold a mix of existing CiN and CP cases, together with new assessments.
Closing date 11/12/2020 9am
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *