Children's Social Worker - Manchester #0003D67F1
Longsight, Manchester M12 4LL, UK
My Manchester based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Childrens Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Childrens Social Work Team.
Experienced social worker being able to undertake statutory duties, child in need planning, child protection planning and child looked after/adoption planning.
Be able to provide comprehensive evidence based assessments within timescale for all areas including the public and private law arena.
Must be hardworking, committed and prepared for the challenges of inner city social work practice and complexity.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *