Adoption Social Worker, Lancashire #RQ407391
Preston, PR1 8, United Kingdom
1 X Qualified Social Worker urgently required ASAP in Adoption Lancashire and Blackpool We would like someone who has had experience in adoption – ideally Adoption Recruitment and Assessment The hours are 37 per week, Monday - Friday. Some evening work may be require
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *