Revenues Officer (Business Rates) - Bolton #0003CCC61
My Bolton based client is currently looking for an experienced Revenue Officer to start immediately working within core office hours 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday (37 hours per week).
A minimum of 6 months' experience of working for a local authority on a business rates team.
Experience of using the Capita One Revenues and Benefits system.
An ability to interpret legislation and guidance to accurately assess taxpayers' entitlement to reliefs and grants.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PROVIDED UPON REQUEST
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.