Children's Supervising Social Worker 0003B9F01
Rowlandsway, Wythenshawe, Manchester M22 5RG, UK
The position is the role of a supervising SSW, this includes both supervision and support to the foster carer and the children in the placement. To complete foster carers' annual review reports, supervision visits may also be expected to complete a permanency report. To attend Children looked after review meetings and support the carer at any other meetings in accordance with the care plan.
To support and ensure the stability of the placement and that the needs of the children are being met which improves their life chances. The worker will be expected to have some knowledge of a secure base and Signs of safety models. They will be expected to have an understanding and knowledge of the legislation and guidance that underpins fostering.
To maintain statutory compliance, by ensuring that all the statutory documents are completed and uploaded completing. to report and record and disclosure, concerns or allegations and follow the process in line with policy and procedures.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *