Children's Safeguarding Social Worker - Bolton - #0003C5661
Bolton BL2 2JW, UK
Experienced Social Worker required for Safeguarding Children's team.
Must have knowledge of the following:
•Child Protection and CIN
Full time post working 37 hours per week. Free on site parking at office base. Please see attached JD/PS for list of full duties
Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits to meet the needs of the service
See attached Job Description for other generic duties
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft
Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *