Children's Social Worker - Rochdale - #0003C0011
Rochdale OL16 1XL, UK
The Connected Persons Service was formed as a new team responsible for assessment, approval and supervision of connected carers since November 2020.
At this time, the establishment was formed in line with the other fostering service areas. Within the fostering service, the connected person’s team receives referrals from the CP & Court Team and the FRT and as such our work flow and capacity is linked to the increase referral rates and need in the borough.
We are looking to recruit a Social Worker with particular experience in assessing and supervising connected carers.
PAY RATE WILL BE NEGOTIABLE AT OFFER STAGE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Job description and spec attached.
The post will require Barring checks
HCPC registration required for all posts
At least 2 years references required
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *