Adults Hospital Social Worker - Wythenshawe #0003BB5C1
Wythenshawe, Manchester M23 9LT, UK
We are looking for an full time experienced Adults Social Worker for the hospital discharge to assess team at Wythenshawe hospital.
The candidate must have experience in a statutory adults community or hospital setting.
They must complete assessments to a high standard and have evidence of completing mental capacity assessments and safeguarding. The applicant will be expected to be a team player and knowledgeable in their practice.
The role will involve assessing people when they leave hospital, covering intermediate care,and our crisis response service.
There will be some weekend work and possibly evenings as our service covers 8-8 7 days a week. There will be some home and office based work in line with COVID restrictions.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**