Adults Social Worker, Stockport #0003B5231
Stockport SK1 3XE, UK
My Stockport based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their Adults team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Adult Social Work Team.
Experience of working with Liquid Logic is desireable, you will be provided with appropriate equipment to facilitate working from home, mobile phone laptop etc.
There will be an expectation to undertake visits but these are risk assessed on a case by case basis and PPE is provided as required.
Experience of managing a varied and complex caseload is essential, the neighbourhood teams are an 18 + service. We have a specialist Learning Disability and Mental Health service but all other referrals for Care Act Assessments and safeguarding alerts are referred through to our neighbourhood teams.
Personal resilience is essential as the service is currently working from home in the main, however some office time can be provided if absolutely necessary.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**