Childrens Social Worker CIN Team, Dolcoath
800 The Boulevard, Capability Green, Luton LU1 3BA, UK
My Dolcoath based client is currently looking for an experienced, Childrens Social Worker to work in their team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Children's
We require a qualified social worker to join our Children In Care Team to support frontline corporate parenting responsibilities for children in care to cover a period of sickness.
The successful candidate should have experience of undertaking statutory reviews and visits, supporting placements, contacts - working with parents and carers, court work with children and their families to assess and manage risk and achieving good outcomes for the children we are working with. The candidate should be able to drive and have access to their own transport and be able to start immediately. The role is initially for three months with the possibility of being reviewed for extension.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*