Payroll Administrator - Grade 2, Sunderland
Sunderland SR2 7DN, UK
Prior experience of processing of car mileage and payroll related input. Preference of experience in use of SAP HCM system.
Worker will be responsible for the input of car mileage and time sheets and assistance with issuing correspondence relating to long term absence.
Payroll Technical Experts and Team Leader will determine the work to be done.
Laptop will be provided to facilitate agile working.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous Payroll/Admin experience
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.