Senior Residential Childcare Worker, Dudley
2 Maitland Road, Dudley, DY1 2NU, United Kingdom
My Dudley based client is currently looking for an experienced, Senior Childrens Residential Worker to work in their team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Children's Residential Team.
Senior Residential childcare Worker. To contribute to all aspects of the physical and emotional care of the child(ren) so as to promote their welfare whilst working in partnership with their family and other professionals. To take responsibility for the day to day running of the unit in the absence of the Manager/Deputy. To provide experience and expertise in working with children and families referred to the unit.
What's on offer for the Residential Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Childrens Care and experience of working with Children.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*