Role: Adult Social Worker
Team: Neighbourhood Team
Hours: (Full Time)
Contract: 3 months with potential to be extended
Rate: £20-24ph umbrella (dependant upon experience)
The role will involve working with a range of individuals and families presenting in various circumstances. Nature of work will be primarily case management and may include safeguarding enquiries, duty work, hospital discharge, capacity and best interest assessment / decision making, care assessments and support planning. We work with individuals over 18 and cover physical disabilities, transition, older persons, learning disabilities and over 65’s mental health, working in both community and 24 hour care settings.
We are looking for experienced social workers who are able to work independently but with the support of an advanced practitioner and colleagues from their locality team.
The role will be a mix of office based and home working and candidates will need to be in commutable distance to Rochdale. All successful candidates will have the same opportunities as permanent staff members in terms of regular supervision, peer groups and access to a range of training and CPD regularly available.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**