As a member of a team, the jobholder is responsible for Screening and identifying Adult Safeguarding Concerns for Kirklees council. The candidate will have a sound knowledge of the Adult safeguarding Policy and Procedures including the underpinning Safeguarding principles. The candidate must be able to work within a small but fast paced single point of access Safeguarding team and be able to accurately record interventions and immediate safety measures. This will also include defensible decision making. A good understanding of Carefirst is desirable as all the information is recorded on Carefirst. Due to the Pandemic, currently the role is mainly working from home, however urgent visits may be required. As this is a front door service, the hours are 8.45 – 17.15 over 5 days.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**