Working hours will be Night shift 10pm until 7am, Early shift 7am until 3pm, Afternoon shift 2pm until 10pm. you will also be expected to sleep on certain day these shifts will be 10am until 10am the following day with a sleep from 11pm until 7am. You will be expected to work weekends and bank holidays.
Candidates do not need to have the L3 qualification as long as they have transferable skills and they are willing to learn.
You must have:
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**