To have a responsibility for a caseload, including undertaking assessments, developing Care & Support Plans, and revising them as appropriate once they are implemented. To improve life opportunities for Service Users, Carers and Families using social work methods and models. To continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice.
– have good knowledge and understanding of thresholds and being able to apply this to screening making appropriate well balanced recommendations, within time frame
– ensure child is the focus of contact
– take calls from professionals, parents and members of the community
– Collate information from partner agencies and process information
– input information on operating system
– have understanding of consent
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**